Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Burberry London perfume for men-30ml

New Burberry London perfume for men-30ml
Burberry London (new) men's fragrance 30ml amber fragrance, full of grace and elegance, as full of contemporary British gentleman.

This fragrance will leave you alone touches her fresh natural floral scent that we love all women.
The reason I like this perfume is that although it is a little too dry and sweet is not overbearing leaving just the right fragrance in our skin.


It is a combination of mandarin, rose and honeysuckle. Perfect and ideal for active women who want to smell good in your busy day.

Description: An elegant fragrance for a woman elegant, sophisticated and cosmopolitan, with a modern lifestyle and natural to suit any occasion. Floral fragrance with fresh top notes, heart notes and base notes delicate sophisticated and sensual.
 

ingredients
Top notes: mandarin, rose, honeysuckle
middle notes: jasmine, Tahitian flower, peony
base notes: sandalwood, patchouli almizcley.

Key Notes: honeysuckle, clementine, English rose, tiare flower, jasmine, peony, sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

 I think
This perfume Frances met him through a friend who uses it often and always smelled so good, so fresh that led me to ask and take your fragrance. Recommended for daily use.
The one I have now is the 30 ml but also about 50 ml and 100 ml as the price of any imported product and good quality is a bit steep for some pockets, I went to my $ 50 approx. I bought it in a perfume shop in my town. It really is worth it and is durable. I put it 2 or 3 times a week to the day since he agreed against everyday fragrance that I like and also depending on the time and occasion and eastern reaches 30 ml me last 2 to 3 months so its price is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment