Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reviews:dolce & gabbana the one for women


To begin to tell you which is the essence perfect for every woman, Dolce and Gabbana is the "brand", we modernism glamorous and sophisticated, elegant and slightly expensive too well, but with a main base: all products we feel great.
This dolce & gabbana the one for women perfume is one of the newest on the market, I actually was a little gift I made for my birthday, but I had entered the eye long before, when my usual perfume gave me a small sample to test, since the first day I loved and went on to become a future acquisition.
The dolce & gabbana the one perfume is a typical scent that lasts all day, with just a spray!. Besides the classic is not strong fragrances or excessively soft but has a medium touch to anything you do cloying.
Despite its price, I think it's worth, the durability, the fragrance and the elegant and distinguished presentation, ultimately, are the basic details that have helped me to this perfume intoxicated me with its aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment