Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reviews of CK One For Women by Calvin Klein perfumes

Some customers had used this CK One For Women by Calvin Klein perfumes, they are so happy and said something about the perfume, good or bad, please express your opinion, we want to know what you think.


- Easily my favorite Calvin Klein scent!!! Loved Summer 2009 and love this one too :) Smells enchanting and always gets tons of compliments.

- The CK one Summer is a very good fragance by Clavin Clein! I recomend!
I bought because is the new fragance by Calvin Klein Summer 2012!
This is a amazing fragance. Calvin Klein Summer is better than others fragances on the market.

- received product on time, as advertised this is one of my favorites, will buy this product again Calvin Klein has always been my favorite line of fragrances and will continue to be

- Very ni it´s bad, nice perfum, but i would like to say is bad, because i would like the only one that wear it.

- Gave this one as a gift to a family member-I would say it is more of a mans scent than a womans. Its not at all sweet or fruity-would be better suited for a young man

- a clean but more masculine scent I would say- hard to describe. Dont know if I would buy it again-not at all bad-just more for a guy than a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment